Dobrodosli na prvi i jedini forum za sve fanove ovog glumca sa podrucja balkana. Ako jos niste registrovani mozete to uciniti klikom na dugme register, a ako ste nas clan pristupite forumu.
Dobrodosli na prvi i jedini forum za sve fanove ovog glumca sa podrucja balkana. Ako jos niste registrovani mozete to uciniti klikom na dugme register, a ako ste nas clan pristupite forumu.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To give him water to drink Banhu,coach bags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

To give him water to drink Banhu,coach bags Empty
PostSubject: To give him water to drink Banhu,coach bags   To give him water to drink Banhu,coach bags EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:21 am

To give him water to drink Banhu

In the seventeenth century, Denmark and Sweden there is a war.
A fierce battle down, Denmark have won the battle.
A coach outlet soldier to sit down and is preparing to remove the pot in the water quench their thirst.
Suddenly heard the voice of mourning Well, the original lay not far away in a seriously injured Swedes, eyes staring at his water bottle.

"You're more than I need." Danish soldiers went over to the mouth of the spout sent to the injured.
However, the Swede went so far out spear stabbing him, and fortunately a bit biased, only hurt his arm.
"Hey! You could be so reward me."

Danish soldier said: "I had a whole pot of water you should drink, and now can only give you half way."
Subsequently, this coach bags was the Danish king know.
He specially summoned the soldier and asked him why he did not kill the guy that ungrateful?
He easily answered: "I do not want to kill the wounded."

Meditation 5 minutes This story lets us see a human face, in others, ungrateful, after they still have a spare heart.
This is the second time to forgive, but also a more noble.This article was writen by Lisactrytoo on 2010-3-20 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

To give him water to drink Banhu,coach bags
Page 1 of 1