Dobrodosli na prvi i jedini forum za sve fanove ovog glumca sa podrucja balkana. Ako jos niste registrovani mozete to uciniti klikom na dugme register, a ako ste nas clan pristupite forumu.
Dobrodosli na prvi i jedini forum za sve fanove ovog glumca sa podrucja balkana. Ako jos niste registrovani mozete to uciniti klikom na dugme register, a ako ste nas clan pristupite forumu.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christian Louboutin Wedges,christian louboutin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lzj87980239

Christian Louboutin Wedges,christian louboutin Empty
PostSubject: Christian Louboutin Wedges,christian louboutin   Christian Louboutin Wedges,christian louboutin EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:01 am

Beautiful girl surfaced,she likes the christian louboutin, she was older than me only 4 years old, the year I entered college, she graduated, she was a "good" the good girl, my father told me that she In order not to undermine our families have to go into exile, he was mad to keep her, first met the dinner, my father introduced her cautiously, thinking that I was that innocent little princess's hand heart, my blood rushed into the brain the top, that spring in June, in order to retain the graduates to be gone to a woman, the father to the mother filed for divorce, my later life will never be missed with the Tsinghua University, that was my childhood dream, parents alma mater, I am 18 years worked for the goal, my life on this earth-shaking, I lost the Yves Saint Laurent, never see his mother, buried that innocent myself, and I then became a psychological deformity metamorphosis, the subsequent loss of a normal life, Since then, there is no retaliation for their own flesh and blood as a tool for all this in front of this woman and my father brought me a beautiful love. I will repay double. Whether she really has the intention or not, whether she is an angel or Satan, regardless of their love is real gold or diamonds, they hurt me and my mother, I want they will never experience the taste of the pain.
I smile, "You really do not easy," toast, "Dad, when you are here, in your wedding anniversary with the mother that you would love her to death! Seeing this!" I saw their smiles stiff in the face, and I poured wine in that slut's face and left. I want revenge, but I do not forbear, the father of the Princess has been said that Nietzsche sun forbear? ? ? ? I will go straight into the knife that slut's chest, but will not bow to call her stepmother! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I know that the father, the mother left, I was his Princess Crystal heart hand, I was supreme, slut, blood thicker than water, you are Loushuifuqi, we are flesh and blood that time, I chose my father to me apart from also owe gratitude, he did not know, I told him that love, every word a dagger wrapped in cutting edge! Sure enough, the father of the Na Jianren just say sorry that the child is small, ignorant of everything. Haha, you wait, is not sensible in the hands of children have a knife! Na Jianren certainly understand, and she also married into wealthy do, offend a small princess, her road ahead will be more twists and turns that men do not love their wives, but they will certainly love children, want to buy christian louboutin pumps, first learn how to endure .
This article was written by joy1709 on 2010-3-19 from us-trade company.
Back to top Go down

Christian Louboutin Wedges,christian louboutin
Page 1 of 1